The goal of the ManyKey project is to make building custom keyboard interfaces as simple as possible. Our open source tools are perfect for building macro keyboards for the disabled, power-users, audio/video production, and gaming.
Keyboard Firmware (Arduino/ATmega32u4)
Arduino compatible code to power your keyboard project. Hook up momentary switches or buttons to your microcontroller, and program them to trigger whatever keyboard shortcuts you like.
- Supports boards that use an ATmega32u4, or otherwise support USB HID with the Keyboard library
- Emulate mouse presses in addition to keyboard keys
- Supports 10+ characters pressed simultaneously per switch
- Key configuration is updatable with our ManyKey Writer software, or USB serial
- Configuration stored in EEPROM - no battery required